As always, thanks Steph.
Things I'm looking forward to before the end of the month
-family pictures-pineapple casserole
-The lack of "but it's not even Thanksgiving" argument about when it's acceptable to decorate for Christmas
Things I’m happy with
-my latest reads-our anniversary plans
-my pre-December Christmas prep
Things I don’t understand
-why people need to complain instead of letting others live-why every time I start trying to track calories I immediately get sick
-why my phone had to wack out just before Christmas, aka when budget is tighter than normal
Things I love to eat at Thanksgiving
-broccoli & cheese casserole-mashed potatoes
-macaroni & tomatoes
Things I need from the store
-paper towels-Babycake's outfit for family pics
-something else I can't remember
Things I don't like to do
-dishes-washing my dogs
-call in sick
Things I've said out loud to strangers this week
...I don't talk to strangersThings that smell good in this season
-the apple spice soap I got from B&BW-the kitchen on Thanksgiving
-chilly after rain


The Snowflakes and Cashmere from BBW smells so good I want to drink it. I won't, but deep inhales are not enough to satisfy how much I love this smell. It's fine, I recognize the psycho I am.
ReplyDeleteMacaroni and TOMATOES? I'm baffled.
ReplyDeleteI haven't made pineapple casserole in a long time, I should do that soon!
ReplyDelete